Bundle Package: Case File Search followed by GCMS Notes and Full File Request
Best offer for those who forget or lost access to your file for any reason like you applied through an agent and they refused to give you details.
By using this service, your will be able to request under the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) for your Global Case Management System – (GCMS) Notes from Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
GCMS Notes can provide detailed information about the Canadian visa officer’s notes made on your application. There are several benefits of requesting your GCMS Notes by us:
- You would be able to understand the reasons behind a refusal of any application submitted to IRCC.
- If your application takes longer than usual, you can request GCMS to check your temporary or permanent residency file status.
- You can learn about the visa processing office where your file is processed.
There are many more implementations of GCMS Notes.
Requesting the entire file may not be suitable for all applicants. If you find yourself in the following circumstances, then you should consider obtaining your file;
- You are reapplying for a visa and want to ensure consistency and accuracy with the previous application/s.
- You need a copy of the IELTS, CELPIP or any other certificate that was mailed to IRCC.
- You need a copy of the employment references that your employer sent to IRCC.
- You need a copy of the documents that you submitted with your application.
Note: We will submit to application and it is possible that your Notes will come separately and most likely few days before the documents.
Document Retention Policy – According to IRCC’s data retention policy regarding the retention and disposal of information, in general, Entire File-related documents are disposed of 2 years after CIC’s last administrative action. If it has been more than 2 years since IRCC notified you of a visa refusal, then do not order the Entire File, IRCC may have destroyed those documents (Depending on the application, visa office and method of submission, some applications are uploaded into CIC’s system and IRCC, therefore, may have access to these records beyond the 2 years). Instead, consider ordering the CAIPS/GCMS file, which is available for up to 10 years after IRCC’s last administrative action.